Originally Posted by KnightPT

With all due respect did you actualy read the entire thread? Larian has already stated officialy they are fixing it.

I already lost count of games released with so drasticaly worse problems than this "30 FPS lock" and still people had to wait for a fix and those games were from a much much larger publishers.

My personal advice is to stop playing the game and wait for a fix. This game is marvelous and is worth much more than a personal whine on the forums about a 30 FPS lock. If, for medical reasons you can't realy play the game, just wait a couple weeks. The 30 FPS is noticeable but not realy all that bad as most people want to whine on the forums and make it look like its a software holocaust.

I know people have the "right" to complain when they are unhappy, but please, have everything under moderation...

I don't think you understand, some of us aren't just complaining because the game is a little bit choppy. For me, 30fps is literally too laggy to be able to play. I've lowered settings in games before because I was hitting 57 FPS in spots, and the lag bothered me.

The 30fps cap leaves me with an unplayable game, it feels like I'm watching a slide show. I can't even stand being in the main menu, because it runs at 30fps too. I wasn't aware of this issue before buying the game, and now wished I hadn't, or had at least waited until there was a fix. There's probably a ton more people who aren't computer savvy enough to check a framerate, and just think their computer sucks. I know I tried lowering settings before realizing nothing helped.

Hopefully someone comes with a fix soon, so I can actually play the game.