Originally Posted by EternalWinds
I meant we, as humans, aren't viewing the world around us in 60fps, since our eyes aren't refreshing data every second like a monitor.

Now, that doesn't mean to say you couldn't get mathematical and say, "actually we do see at 6,000,000 frames per second since that's how long it takes for a neuron to transmit blah blah", but then that's just a side effect of existing in a reality with time that can be measured.

Basically 30 or 60 fps, i'm fine with either. Stutter just makes it slightly less enjoyable. smile

Different people have different tolerance for low FPS. I don't know if you're just born like that, or if it's something you learn through experience. My neighbor wasn't able to tell a game was lagging when it was running at 20fps, and didn't understand why I would want to turn settings down. Since you've admitted you can tell the difference, just try to realize that for some of us, the difference is larger or much more noticeable. Would you play the game if it only got 15fps?

Anyways it is good to see the developer is taking an interest in this issue. I'll just check back next week and hope there is a patch ready by then so I can start playing this game (it looks fun). A week is acceptable to wait for a patch for me.