Even for xbox 360 these last couple of years retail shops have been taking the Mickey Mouse out of us gamers and have been focusing on mass marketed crap that the masses will buy such as Fable III.

What is also wrong that everyone from GAME to Supermarkets are jumping on the second hand part-x band wagon as they are making more from that and stealing money from developers! The law should be brought back or put into force that it is illegal to sell on second hand software like it was back in the 1980's.

GAME have had the monopoly for year and what they do and say has every other shop following suite. Gothic 4 is the best example of retail shops wanting to avoid something that may not sell + I believe JoWood really messed up getting it out. A good number of what you would call grade (B) titles are becoming hard to buy or not being stocked so your forced to buy online from the like of zavvi.com which is where I got my Gothic 4 for 360 after weeks of waiting for it to land in the shops.

I was over GAME like a bullet the day Divinity II: DSK was released on 360 and also wondering if they really would stock it. Was a surprise I can tell you!!

Sorry to go on and on. Like you I want a hard copy in my hands and I don't like buying online as the postman can not be trusted or may break the case/disc or it may arrive late beyond it's sell by date lol.

PC titles in GAME are shrinking as with 360 games ect... They only stock a limited amount now and a limited type of game for the masses. Again it's all about the second hand market which is WRONG!!

Gaming is starting to turn into the X-factor. A joke.

There are a good number of people on here who can help you with advice on how to get the PC version. I think you can also burn a digital copy to disc once you have bought it online, tho I would not know as I gave up PC gaming many years ago. Ask about, maybe it will change your mind just this once. Best of luck!

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC