So for my first play through I beat the game as a sword and shield warrior on casual, Seemed once I hit a point in this game I didn't even need a single potion or heal ability as leech life and regenerate took care of anything I had thrown at me(was also just getting away with spamming my regular attack with an occasional whirlwind, which is no doubt due to the casual setting). o.O

So I wanted to beef up the difficulty and try something new, but as I was browsing the forums I couldn't find any stickies(if these exist on the forums) for class build and such. I really wanted to play a ranger, but from what I read it isn't exactly the best of the classes(Sounds like archer in dragon age frown ). There may be post and I'm just not seeing them or I just am blind, The best I found was an "ultimate mage guide" through goggle search, but I want to save the mage class for last, hehe.

It may also be listed in a different forums section, I also wanted to know if the broken valley areas and such respawned? I noticed some of the dungeons in the flames(expansion?) did(how I got out of a experience debt fromt mind reading,hehe).

I just wana make sure I make the most out of the stat points as I can't respec those(my first character was also a bit of a mess and all over with stats in the end), I noticed on my warrior where I was doing 2 str and 2 vit and ended up going way over the 100 cap and wasting points due to gear/charms(perhaps this is unavoidable).

Last edited by TheAnime99; 24/12/10 08:55 PM.