Then I'll apologise for my choice of the term "withheld", although whatever term you want to use, whether it's "withheld", "unavailable", "unreleased", "unpublished" or whatever, it still boils down to the fact that physical retail copies of the game for the PC are not available on the UK market and probably never will be! As I've said before, I'm sure there are any number of reasons as to why this has happened. Whether it's down to the developer, publisher, retailer or a mix of all 3, it still doesn't change the facts.

If people are happy to adopt the "no matter, go buy the digital download or import from another country" attitude then that's their choice to do so. I've chosen not to do that, and not for the first time either!

It's a simple process of elimination really, first I would have complained to retailer(s) for not stocking the game, but that's no good because retailers cannot stock the game because it's "unavailable". Pretty much the same for the publisher, because it seems there isn't a publisher! It seems I'm now being told not to blame Larian, so who's left to complain to?

I really would have liked to buy a physical copy of DKS, check my post that started this thread, I had actually pre-ordered it from Game.co.uk until the release day passed by and Game cancelled my pre-order! Sadly, for whatever reason, my preferred choice of purchase is not possible, so now I've decided to move on and purchase other games from other developers/publishers. If people want to make me out to be the bad guy then go ahead, I hope that makes you feel so much better!