I go for a Ranger Mage, anyway wink
I never play in a RPG a pure warrior. I love magic spells and the use of a Bow smile

I gonna start probably next month (if nightmare is reality?) or start on "hard".
But in the meantime I started back a new hero in DD (can you imagine DD can't boring me after all years of playing it?), this time a Mage (Heroïn), Lana is her name. I shall write down in a new topic about her soon. She's already level 9/almost 10. The first 4 levels go very quickly since I know the trick to kill Zombie Jack twice (with Meteorestrike) ! biggrin

I know I haven't the time to wait untill LAna successful end DD ... so I gonna play DD again, but in the meantime I also gonna start with my DKS because I'm sure I gonna love that game more if playing it hardcore style smile ! And I'm very curious "how" FoV will end and "what" is all changed in Ego Draconis since I play last the original version ! I test my own patient now for months ! :hihi:

Probably my first hero's should have not a long trip to their gravetomb,
but that's the game of "one kill no save" (and NO reloads for better random stuff etc!) :
May they all ...
R.I.P.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !