Hallo,

Wir haben einen Patch ver�ffentlicht der Ego Draconis + Flames of Vengeance bis zur Gleichheit mit Dragon Knight Saga bringen wird.

Wenn Sie Ego Draconis und Flames of Vengeance besitzen, bitte downloaden Sie den Patch auf der folgenden Webseite:

http://www.larian.com/fov2dks_community.php

Wie die Seite erkl�rt, m�ssen Sie Ego Draconis und Flames of Vengeance installiert haben. Der Patch wird Ihren ED + FOV in ein DKS Installation transformieren smile

Wenn Sie Fragen haben, nutzen Sie bitte dieses Topic.

(And if my school-German sucks, PLEASE tell me how to fix this post :))

EDIT: Since the link to the download page is broken, here are the page contents and direct download links (though the Developer's Cut release would probably be a lot less hassle than reinstalling D2:ED + FoV + patch + conversion patch).

BETA PATCH
Ego Draconis plus Flames of Vengeance to Dragon Knight Saga patch

Dear Divinity fans,

We are very pleased to announce the release of our long-anticipated (here goes) Ego-Draconis-plus-Flames-of-Vengeance-to-Dragon-Knight-Saga patch!

Before frantically downloading the patch though, please know that you should consider this to be an unofficial release. Practically this means that if you should encounter any problems, support may not be forthcoming quite as lightning-fast as we have previously striven our support to be.

Obviously we're not saying 'use at your own risk' and consequently just look the other way, but - as you can imagine - all the Larians are busy little bees again!

That said, please go ahead and grab the appropriate patch. We sincerely hope you'll enjoy the transition of your good old Ego Draconis plus Flames of Vengeance into the shiny new version that is the Dragon Knight Saga!

To download the BETA PATCH please click the correct download link for your language:

English UK

English US

German

What is this? Do I need this? Can I use this?

This patch is for people who own Ego Draconis and Flames of Vengeance. If you have both games installed, download this patch to bring your game up to speed with all the features and improvements from The Dragon Knight Saga.

Are you having difficulties with this BETA PATCH?

If you encounter difficulties installing or running this patch, please mention this in the following forum threads:

English topic

<this topic>

Last edited by Raze; 05/08/16 12:31 AM. Reason: add info / links

Tweeting @forktong