Originally Posted by D00M
You've missed out on a lot of collectables Vom, but at least you haven't collected a RROD smile

There is that. I'm not one of the most patient people when it comes to that sort of thing; I've been idly wondering about the console side of things again lately so thanks for the reminder of one reason I've avoided taking the plunge!

Originally Posted by Raze

It is a North American Xbox release, so will most likely be NTSC only. Since Germany uses PAL for TV video, it will probably not be compatible with a German Xbox console. Publishers can choose to release region free DVDs, but earlier releases of D2:ED and DKS were not. Since this is the last release, it is possible it could be region free, but you would have to check with the publisher.

Something else I'd forgotten about. I know that LCD tellys are increasingly supporting both PAL and NTSC signals (apparently) but I suppose the Xbox itself may still scupper things in that regard.

Edit: out of curiosity, I thought I'd see if it was available to non-US customers but Amazon (at least) gives the dreaded message "Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses." I wonder why they do that? Seems the only way to get hold of it would be to get someone in the US to order it and post it on.

Last edited by Vometia; 19/02/11 01:10 PM.

J'aime le fromage.