Originally Posted by Gaxkang
Originally Posted by Grizzly UK
Gratz on finding a hard copy to buy, I've had zero luck so far! Care to share a link for the site you purchased from please?

Gamehouse.fi, but looks like my particular one may have been the last they had (but you can try asking them if they'll restock - they speak excellent English gamehouse@gamehouse.fi). If not the way to do it is to go to google.dk (or .sk or .no) and then search for '"Dragon Knight Saga" PC DVD -torrent' (note that is a MINUS sign, so that you don't get millions of torrent results) with the 'search only pages from X(country)' option (otherwise you'll get links to amazon.ca etc. You'll quickly see dozens of places that take cc or paypal. You may need google translate, at least to get you to the 'contact us' details.

It is very nice to hold an English language manual smile , and to support one of the few developers making a proper, thinking person's RPG.
Thanks for the link and info. It seems you were right about them being out of stock! Tried a few other searches but still no luck. Seems I've been trying to purchase a physical copy of this game for so long without any luck that I'm starting to feel that it's just not meant to happen. Think it's time to simply give up and move on to other games that I can purchase without all this hassle.