After discovering DKS, I never even purchased DA2 - and from what Dracone said, I made the right choice.

I agree human interactions could be improved, it didn't have the same impact as DA-O or the Mass Effect games, but it wasn't too bad, and wasn't really the focus of the game anyway.

Speaking of human interactions, I recently purchased Fable 3 - now they finally had a PC release I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about, especially their much touted interactions.

I spent the first hour or so being able to either shake hands or burp at people, nothing else... Huh! OK, so when I unlocked the necessary interaction 'packs' things improved, but did I really need to spend my hard earned experience learning how to speak? And even with all interactions available, it was about the most pointless thing I'd ever done - choosing which of three buttons to press is not what I call 'interaction' (you always hit 'A' if you wanted to improve things anyway), and the whole relationship thing was stupid - press 'A' until you get a stupid fetch/deliver quest, then press 'A' until you get a stupid date quest, then... Well I gave up at around that point.

So why is the Fable series so popular on the consoles, when there's games like DKS available? One of the great mysteries of marketing I guess.