That's suggestion thread so I'd like to suggest something. Divine divinity was (and still is) one of the best RPG that was ever made. Sadly Beyond D and DD2 didn't even close to their predecessor level. Flames of Vengeance was much better, yet first DD still was much better than them. So... Thing I'd like to suggest is making add-on to first Divine Divinity. This idea has few serious advantages (despite fact that DD without 3D was much better than most RPG ever made):
-First DD still looks great. It's almost 10 years old and still- only thing it needs are textures in higher quality/resolution. So making add-on wouldn't need much work (at least much less than making new game)
-World game: Creating extra locations (with story of course) would give many hours of additional gameplay. Otherwise- there are much "closed" (locked) locations which needs only adding story/NPC
-and the biggest one: Who the hell wouldn't like to play as Divine again or hear "I don't know what to do with that thing"?
First Divine Divinity had great amounts of humour, climate and that's just great game. I'd love to see continuation of Divine story in isometric game. It's nice to see Zandalor again and other characters I met in first DD but... That's not the same. So maybe instead of adding some bugfixes and additional resolutions to basic DD Larian could make next DD on source of first DD? think