for the Bounty hunter Achievement, sorry I don't know ... I'm not a Achievement-collector .. maybe that kind of collectors-virus didn't find it's way to me ... :hihi:

About the Torture Teller :
have you really done everything so that the last time you speak her (the Torture Teller) she start to run off in panic ?

That Fort in Broken Valley : you mean the Mine Quarter (nearby the Quarter Scrine) ?
After taking over the Battle Tower you can fly back to poisonous Broken Valley and go in the Mine Quarter Tower to meet 'William' en fight Black Rings around Level 28 !
Before Broken Valley is poisonous you can go through the gate and fight some L10/12 enemies, but you can't go IN the Mine Tower *. So you can neglet that warning and see if you can handle those victimes, otherwise turn back your steps and go come back later, but before BV is ful of poisonous gaz! wink
* at least in DKS version, in the Ego Draconis version - at the time DKS and FoV didn't even excist for purcase - you CAN go into the tower, but it was too dangerous!)

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !