A piece of text from the internet link Macbeth posted :

Developer Mode
Play the original version, or experience the game like the designers did and fool around with console commands to your heart’s content! Ever wanted to test some new skills on a hoard of a hundred goblins? Go for it! Ever wondered what it would be like to explore the game-world in the guise of a troll? Well there you go! Discover a whole range of spectacular developer commands and feel like a wizard at play!

Yeah, this can be very funny !!
But I suppose it's PC only, not console ...

On the other hand :
I can't say I've played Divinity II too much (just a few hundred of hours? biggrin ) that it become boring to play !
No no no ... it's really a Wonderful & very Fun to play game that can't leave my attention since first release in 2009 !! And I bought both versions (Ego Draconis - DKS) on release .

Only Dragon Commander and div Original Sin can let me stop playing DKS, no other game can go and stay in my mind !
It's as if I've such a special device like Dr Needleman on my head that say "NO" if another game (world) than the Divinity Universe try to take my attention !
:hihi:

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !