Do you remember running to the Maxos Temple area (coming from the field where Lovis Tower is) a man named Bellegar appeared ? And what happened after he said his poetry words ?
But this only happens if you met Sosostra and let her read your future in the palm of your hand for 50 gold coins a few times ! wink

The Amulet of Slantwig with a skillboost +1 point to Rush Attack you can let appear in the dungeon right next to the Chapel Scrine . A book you can find there is called "Elvish Tales" & tells you more about the Amulet of Slantwig . But only after finding other Amulets and using one of them (Amulet of the East, West or South).

The dungeon nearby the Chapel in Broken Valley Village you only can go in IF you spare the drunken Seekers in the Black Boar Inn so you can persuade one of them in the Barracks afterwards so he tells you a "secret" about Louis ... love this dungeon, nice atmosphere with a secret room to discover !

Never seen a Level 22 Spider ?!?
LOL ... this was a "secret" joke of my ... I specially placed a " :hihi: " emoticon behind this "Do you know ..." wink

Have Fun with DKS ..
It's an Amazing Gem !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !