Originally Posted by Kein
Finished watching the "Making of" video - damn, so much content was removed. I can live without half-dragon form, but air-ground battle system was damn cool, not even mentioning gorgeous locations like outskirts of Aleroth of Swamps. I really hope the content is still stored somewhere at Larian's rep so it could be used in some anniversary edition or DLC (yeah, I'm ready to pay for DLC).

I proved a little bit of fury when I saw that video even with the quite of Sven or the irony of Farhang..It's impossible that such good project died for the publisher whim, I can understand the unbalance problems with some feature, but not a total rape of the original project;
After all Divinity 2 was and is great, especially with the first final, and only now i understand some change/review from Divine Divinity or Beyond Divinity, only now :\
Btw I'll pay for an extra DLC too, but there'll be Dragon Commander that give me some feature of the "Divinity 2 prototipe", so I don't think that it's all lost.

Originally Posted by Vometia
Originally Posted by Merendrious
I just got my package. It DOES smell good, just like advertised.

I suppose with me being in England I'll have to be a bit more patient. I'm not very good at patience!

Be happy for that, I'm in italy and here not only the time separate me from the Anthology, but even the possibility of being robbed from the currier (last week I lost a Corel Painter X copy..)..but the hope it's last to die well