Originally Posted by Joram
The guys from Larian Studios have luck that my pc can't handle DKS (nor D2: Developer's Cut) ... otherwise I start to become very angry ... evil

But all in all I've a feeling of discrimination ... bought Divinity II DKS on Xbox, but NO Developer Cut for Xbox players ! sad

Your PC can't handle DKS seriously? Arf bad luck... yet this game is "old", a low-end PC could run it now, I think (recommended: Windows XP/Vista, dualcore CPU 2,6 GHz, 2Gb Memory, video card GeForce 8800/Radeon HD 3800, 9Gb HD space).

According to the last interview, they're working on PC version first (it's not a bad idea, it's like CDProjekt) :

Ego Draconis was released for the PC, Cloud as well as on Xbox 360. But till date, only the PC version of Divinity: Original Sin have been announced. Is there a specific reason to this? Do you guys have plans to bring the franchise to Xbox 360/PS3?

We are now first working on the PC version. When we did Ego Draconis, we were working on PC and XBOX360 simultaneously, and in hindsight, catering for the XBOX hardware and sometimes even XBOX audience had an impact on the PC version. Sometimes it made the game better, but from a technical and technological point of view, the PC version of Ego Draconis could have been much better. We resolved those issues on PC with patches, and with our latest, ultimate version, Divinity 2: Developer’s Cut.

[ http://gamingbolt.com/divinity-orig...-spells-and-tons-of-new-details-revealed ]

So, you should build your PC! :p like Larian does! (I saw Antec enclosures in a video eheh).

Last edited by Drym'; 30/10/12 05:44 PM.