No, on this moment not necessary to build up my pc (I've no dual core, so you can imagine how "old" my pc already is !) Plus I haven't the money to do so and on this moment I've many costs on the appartment building frown ... plus I'm planning to spare money for a new kitchen !

I'm happy I can play relaxed DKS on my Xbox and it plays smooth and is so handy I can play DKS just for 1/2 hour if I wish, put on the box and a minute later I'm almost start to play DKS ...
And IF I ever played DKS "grey" ... ever ? ..then I've still Skyrim and other rpg's lying around to play ... so no need for more games on the moment ! For pc I've DD & BD to play.

For Divnity: Original Sin I do not have a wish this game is coming on console ... I believe, with the game editor in mind, D:OS is a game best played on pc !
And I've time enough to buy D:OS .. once upon a time in the future ... I'm sure gamers are playing D:OS at least till the year 2222 wink

I was kidding about "I want Developer's Cut" and so on ...
But that book included in the Anthology ... :hihi:

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !