I got mine for my birthday on Thursday (and one of the signed ones, too!). Had a little poke at Divine and Div 2: DC, but I really wanted it for the soundtracks.

However, upon listening to them, it seems like a lot of tracks still haven't been included. I particularly like the Lanilor Lane tunes from DKS/FoV, and unless I've overlooked them, they're not included. In fact, I think we're still missing the FoV soundtrack in general. I'm also a little confused as to what constitutes "unreleased" or "rare", because I've had some tracks from Obscura for years thanks to Kirill's own site (where he hosts the Beyond Divinity, Divine Divinity and Divinity 2 soundtracks). Heck, even the digital soundtrack available in the vault is just the one on Kirill's site (for free) with fewer tracks.

I'm not particularly upset or anything, I just wondered why DKS/FoV was overlooked when the soundtracks were put together, or if we will get a separate release of those 'missing' tracks.

But the collection is, otherwise, great. It's sat on my shelf with pride between my copies of Drakensang: The River of Time and The Witcher.