Originally Posted by Asyreon
As time pass, I fear the million is out of reach.
I'm quite scared, because the million stretch goal is, imho, the most important one along with the second.
It might not look like it is, but everything which benefit to the depth of the gameplay will benefit to the editor, and I believe the editor will keep the game and its community alive, on the long run.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love the other stretch goals to be part of the product, but I don't think they're a priority, especially the homestead.
Has Larian thought about delaying the countdown if they're not getting the million ?
On a side note, I didn't read anything about it, so I'm asking the question : Will the physical tiers be shipped in the English version or the localized one, according to your country ? It might sounds dumb to ask and it'll probably be asked when it'll come to ship it, but who know, Kickstarter being an american platform, it's not so stupid.

1) Don't give up so early. There is a high chance that there will be a spike in pledging at the last two days of the campaign after kickstarter sent out all the "remind me" e-mails to the people who clicked on that button on kickstarter (48 hours before the end).

2) It's quite possible that the paypal store will be open a bit longer than the campaign. Most big game projects did so and I hope that Larian will do so as well, at least if the stretch goals haven't been reched at the end of the kickstarter campaign (but they should include an option for pledging for add-ons via paypal as soon as possible).

3) Homesteads or strongholds have a tradition in Larian games. If you played Divinity 2 for example you probably remember the Battle Tower which was quite a cool feature (at least I liked it a lot). So I think that the homestead is with good reason a priority to the developers at Larian and to the fans of the Divinity series. Personally, I like every single stretch goal and each one will offer real improvements and extensions to the game. So let's hope we will reach them all.

4) The game will always be the same version no matter if you pledged for a digital or physical version. All offered languages will be included. But I guess that there will probably be only one "kickstarter collector's box" which will be in English I guess (but only the text on the box not the game itself).

Last edited by LordCrash; 14/04/13 02:16 AM.

WOOS