Hooray, I think I'm getting better at managing my Dragon, units and keeping my macro up, even upping the AI to Hard.

Things to work on (some or a lot of these should be repeats (sorry it's late and I'm tired)):

- I still have to manually uncheck the Show Tutorials button every time I start up the game. Will it at least stay unchecked in the release version?

- The Bomber Balloons air mines have been broken for as long as I can remember: They are visible, when they should be cloaked. They're not very useful like that. I can't even properly TEST how useful they are in an actual combat situation.

- Does the AI know something I don't know about what Population is good for? Because the AI plays population increase/decrease cards on territories, but as far as I can tell, those cards are only useful when invading or getting invaded and you want to limit the amount of resources, make sure you have enough resources. Playing those cards on random territories doesn't do anything, I think.

- The listed duration for the Cloak effects matches the cooldown, but that's wrong, the cloak wears off before the cooldown.

- I think the cooldown timer for Grenadier's Chemical Warfare is a bit bugged. The timer doesn't sometimes show up after activating the skill. Other times I think it does.

- I like the new sorting system when placing cards in battle, bur I think the menu is a little glitchy. I selected mercenary cards from the drop-down menu, placed a mercenary card, and then the deck went back to all, but the list was still showing Mercenary. I had to hit all and then mercenary from the list to get back the the mercenary-only list.

- On the unit buying screen, it's better to have it as "Gold Remaining: X" instead of "Gold Spent: X / Total Gold: Y", because Gold Remaining is the most important stat and it makes the math of "what units can I afford" easier.

- On the unit buying screen, you can try to enter numbers of units to buy in, but it goes back to zero. You need to use the +/- buttons.

- I'd like an audio cue to remind the player when the Dragon is ready to spawn. I keep getting engrossed in the RTS part and actually forgetting about the Dragon. This I guess is just my own problem, and I might be getting better at it.