Again a long time ago posting something here !
I've played for many many hours, yes again(!!), Divine
I've tried many different characters starting a brand new game (I really love the start of DD!!) and finally(maybe?) I love the Survivor most and use many time the Special move (sneek)!
Not sneeking for stealing or pickpocked NPC's, but just in battles! Some enemies don't see you coming and my blows are more powerful in some way! Great special move.
I follow some own maked rules like:
1) do not buy any equipment, just use the weapons I find till it's broken (durability zero) AND
2) REPAIR by trader's or invest points in Repair skill is forbidden ! ONLY ... the Dwarven Smith 'can' repair my equipment (if I really wish to use a broken item again!)
3) No magic spells to attack enemies ! If I find an item with, let's say Meteorestrike, I may use it 1 time only and then sell it ! Defensive magical spells is allowed.
4) Try to solve the main quest & other quests as fast as possible !
5) For weapons: I never store/use more than 2 of the same kind (2 daggers, 2 swords, etc), more I find I must decided which one to sell !
6) For equipment: maximum of 3 items !
7) ALL items my hero have used and are "broken"(durability zero!) I store in a barrel
So far my hero is level 10 and it's most fun for me this way ! Great game ever played (so far) ... I really hope Divinity Original Sin can take over DD's place in my Mind ... for a looooong looong gameplay time full of wonders and pleasures ...
O, my hero in DD, his name is (male or female) : "The Fearless" ;-)