Originally Posted by Fiach
Dunno if this is working as intended, but when you fight the crabs at the start, the AoE spells just stay around after the fight, you cannot progress without injury, if this is the way it's supposed to work and that will continue throughout the game, I cant see my self playing any further.

Oh, just walk it off, you kitty. Yes, AoE spells hurt you as well! That's an important lesson to learn, and be glad to be learning it so early and taking only minor damage.

Originally Posted by Bittereinder
I played for a couple of hours this morning and here are some other issues I've encountered:

- Graphical weirdness once you start getting out of bounds. The way the textures and the sea interact at the edge of the game world is rather odd-looking:

If you keep scrolling, you will end up in an endless grey void interspersed with what I assume to be game assets:

This is only a 'problem' if you go out of your way to scroll past the edge of the world, and I assume Larian will end up making that impossible to do in the first place.

Those look like the basements and other below-ground areas. Yes, you should not be able to scroll far enough to see those things, either there or on the map. I assume it'll get fixed as well.

- Skills: Quickwitted seems like a no-brainer for any character, and some of the skills seem vastly more useful than others. It is also not clear to me what the difference is between Fleetfooted and Rosycheeked. According to their descriptions, they both increase your AP.

They both do.

Last edited by Stabbey; 18/12/13 12:28 PM. Reason: removed large images