I played a few hours and found the following bugs:
- In the control menu : no text in the bottom menu ("accept?" or "apply?").
- In game, the function "quit game" does not work.
- The map is unknow after each loading of the game (the fog of war reappear).
- When I broke the boxes in x:106 - y:180, the game crash, and windows crashed too (blank-screen).
- Sometimes, the right-click to learn a spell does not work.
- The armor " flaming robe of the Smith" have no skin (my character is naked ^^).
- No music in game.
- Sometimes gold or items do not stack.
- Talent sourcery : no description
- I have bug in inventory : the tabs "armor", "potion" and others have no utility
- I found only mage spell to buy. Nothing for warrior or ranger : it's normal?
- Impossible to equip 2 rings together.

For the feedback : I like this game!!
However, I think that :
- the theaft is really too easy : in three hour of game, I have too more stuff, all the spell available, all the gold of the mearchant... because I won a lot of money by selling rings, amulets and armor stolen.
- the mage is too powerful : I one shot almost all enemies, so my warrior almost never wins xp during the battles. So, the fight are too easy.
- I think the basic attack is too expensive (3AP is too much, again a imbalance betewwen mage and warrior).
- A function to automatically sort the inventory (by type, name,...) would be welcome. It's very long and tedious to sort it manually after each passage in the mearchant.
- Zoom/unzomm the map with the mouse wheel would be practical.
- 6 intelligence minimm for all the ring and amulets : it's too much. Again an advantage for the mages.

That's all for the moment.
(I hope my english is understandable)

Edit : the ability to close all the windows with the escape key would be also very convenient.

Last edited by Chedden; 18/12/13 02:51 PM.