Funny you find that an issue, considering I have a different issue entirely. Most game developers don't put enough female characters in games that are portrayed well. There are precious few modern games that allows you to play as a female character as a main in the game. If I want to play a decent game, I better buckle up and be ready to play as a guy to do so. How do you think that makes a female gamer feel when she has no option?

Males gets portrayed as heroes in most games out there. You give me 10 female protagonists and I'll give you 20 males.

You want some males that aren't fighter based? Try Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell, that series of games is all about stealth, you have both Zandalor and Bellegar in the Divinity series, Vivi in FF9 was a mage, Genis is Tales of Symphonia, also from there you have Yggdrasil. I'm also guessing that you skipped Skyrim's NPCs, after all you have Fendaril from there, he's the wood elf archer. There are a lot more than that to boot too.

Males are FAR from being a minority in games, considering that most games have males as leads.

I'm also known as Tovarah.