I have been able to reproduce the crashed caused when crafting! I think there are multiple issues, but below are two of them.

ISSUE #1
========
I had a stack of 3 wheat. Ground 1 wheat via motar/pestle into flour. Repeated the process with the 2nd wheat and it crashed the game.

Reloaded the game and repeated the process and it crashed at exactly the same point. It is my belief that it is crashing when it tries to put the result, in this case flour, into a stack of existing flour.

I have seen this before when cooking fish and when the meal goes into an existing stack it crashes.

EDIT: I have been able to further verify this by reloading again and this time moving the first flour to different character, and each time moving the result to a different character allowing me to process all the flour.

ISSUE #2
========
I have also been able to reproduce another crash when dragging a branch around in the world, in this case looking to see if it will interact with objects, and when I dont find anything it will interact with I put it back onto itself in the inventory... which starts a crafting action... and crashes. I assume this is because its an invalid action.

Last edited by Exsilium; 20/01/14 04:38 AM.