Originally Posted by Cromcrom
Yeah, once the editor is released, I don't think I will come here anymore acting like I do, because I hopefully will be busy creating what I am talking about, instead of being so frustrated just to be able to talk/argue about it...
I also really hope Larian set up an editor forum. Hopefully when they have time.

Well, when the first NWN came out I was severely disappointed with the handling of the main campaign so jumped feet first into the editor and found myself creating an entire campaign right away. It was easy for me to get into the mechanics of it all. I loved it. But then certain circumstances occurred thus causing me quite a few years of not having access to my one true love (PC gaming) and so I didn't get into NWN2 until it had been out awhile and, sadly, the community had died down by a lot then. Still, I found myself heartily jumping back into it. I've been working on recreating my previous campaign, but it's been slow going and has mostly just helped keep me in the right frame of mind for messing with other editors.

As for Larian creating a forum for the editor, I'm pretty sure they will. If not, you can guarantee the fan community will. And that will happen even if Larian starts their own forum for it.

Out of curiosity, what was the PW you did for NWN2? I'd like to check it out (if I haven't already) if it's still available.

"I may grow old but I will never grow up." ~ Mark Twain