* Agreed.
* This is, infact, possible already. Sadly you need to hold left mouse while scrolling, not the most intuitive way.
* Agreed. My inventory piles over, and it's hard to find what I look for amongst the vendor thrash/ingredients. Other excluded items would be barrels.
* Yup. Increasing weight as it's been filled.
* Never really noticed. I suppose it's nice, but not too vital.
* Agreed if they don't already.
* Disagreeing here. Buying a strange item, and then seeing if it was good or not is all fun and games!
* Suppose that makes sense.
* While nice, I disagree with it from a balance standpoint.
* Yup. Also, options should close on escape (if the option is set), currently it doesn't, and you have to click back before getting the ingame options, which you can escape to get ingame again (hope that made sense)
* I think this would be unnecessary clutter. The current system works fine as is. Tooltips do display sources of bonusses.
* That's simply a bug. It also happens sometimes ingame without loading due to a questupdate smirk
* Agreed.
* Can't say I noticed. Then again, the camera has been enough of a pain for me I might have blocked specifics from my mind...

* Agreed.
* No container, simply a possible tag, so it shows in a new tab called 'tagged'.
* ?
* I haven't bothered too much with these systems yet. The 'I cannot repair X' is too annoying. How about adding the repair skill of the NPC you talk to somewhere so it's not a shot in the dark wheter it can repair your item?
* Items that are owned have an orange hand/door icon hovering over them, compared to white if 'free-for-all'; already implented thus.
* Makes sense, good idea. Also, as others say, if you select another NPC through their portrait the opened tab (say, inventory) should switch to them... it's intuitive!