Sacred has also a great multiplayer part, up to 16 player can play the game in coop-mode over the internet or if you like it , you'll find some special arenas for pvp-duels.

you can create highlvlchars ( lvl 104 is possible).

the game has 16 different large rich detailed regions to explore.

70% from the gamesworld are free to explore at the start of the game. the other 30% unlocked by the storyline, subquest...