-Can't start a multiplayer game.
I start a new game, go to the char selection screen, my friend joins, we edit our chars, laugh a lot. Everything fine till there. When we both accept the changes and start playing, we skip the cinematic and game crashes. Haven't tried yet not skipping the cinematic. We tried changing some other stuff in the process so the problem could be the skip or just trying to play multiplayer by the very beginning.
I could solve this by starting a multiplayer game, editing by myself both chars, and my friend joining when i'm in the beach already.

-Sometimes after loading a saved game (despite the progress in the game), the pop-up messages start appearing again when it comes to it.
The welcome message when load is complete, the inventory message when picking up an item, the bartering message when talking to a NPC, etc. It's really anoying.

-I also found some crafting bugs. When converting knives to daggers, when cooking, when filling bottles, mugs or buckets whit water, all the same that's described above. Also a convenient bug when creating a spear: the spear actually got created, i could equip it and use it, but conserved the dagger.

-Regarding the fire path in the tutorial dungeon, i think the water barrels should be removed and it should be a clearer hint about using the rain scroll. Or, at least, a hint about the remaining fire after using the barrels that will burn you if you step on it (that would be something to bear in mind when you are in the burial grounds).