Originally Posted by techn0logic
THANK YOU Blaze!

Played this last night with my wife and two of my friends on teamspeak. We had an absolute blast. In testing, we did run into a few issues but were able to get it to work on the 1.0.21 build eventually. We tested Saving/Loading, reassigning characters, spectating mode and then just starting playing through the game for about 4 hours.

Issues:

- Make sure the host goes into Divinity's options screen and allows people to connect to their games after loading the mod. We couldn't see our friends game after he saved the first time until he enabled online games again within his options.

- Game froze when the 3rd player tried to join at the very start of the game. We had to wait until we actually had the companions from town in our party before 3rd and 4th players could join successfully.

- Game froze when a player tried to join our match without having the mod enabled. They had it downloaded, but forgot to enable it. I know this is common sense, but Larian needs to add some kind of check to prevent people from crashing your game in this way.

- Game froze when we first met Homestead Goblin, Zizacks(?). We had to reload once and then we were teleported to homestead without issue.

Everything else worked great, so far.

Glad you're enjoying it:]. On a side note though, when you say the game froze, is this for the host and the person already playing or for the 3rd/4th person? If they are just getting a black screen the host must assign them a main player and then take it back and they can then spectate. If you mean just the actual game freeze for host and stuff then I don't know :S.