Originally Posted by Kaelis13
Honestly what were you thinking? The game is not difficult it plain cheats. I have played Baldur's Gate, NWN, and every other game like this and I have yet to see one so poorly done.

The game is not just difficult it cheats, the AI is saving against everything, I am saving against nothing, even leveled, with points in defenses. I am permanently CCed, I am missing attacks with 77% or better chance to hit 75% of the time. r

You can click the ground next to an enemy by MISTAKE so easily its not even funny, your character will walk around wasting movement points. The game is atrocious as it is.

I am going to call off my friends on buying this one. Not sure what happened during development but this is really really terrible.

When you buff up enemy saves....I mean wild hogs....resisting every CC imaginable....mages NEVER getting physically knocked down...when you do this is breaks the game in every believable way. It becomes a point where the abilities and skills DO NOT WORK!!

And it only is a big insult when the AI can pull off every spell with no way to miss or have a failure. This game is downright horrible. I cannot begin to express by frustration and disappointment at this game. Good lord I am going to write steam about this one.

Mad Cause Bad.