Originally Posted by Magic Missile
I edited your mod with the intention to play the game solo(with one character);

- I can select and enable it, but it either doesn't apply the changes or it doesn't work(still two chars on chargen), Does it need to be a .pak file? since i had to extract to edit and was unable to re-package.

- It only seemed neccesary to edit the meta.lsx file as i didn't see any other relevant values in the .lsb files, did i make a mistake here?

I just wanna play solo frown

Just editing the player counter won't get rid of the characters, you'd have to at least edit the character creation and remove the 2nd character. On that note I don't know how the game would like only having 1 hero character when interactions between the two characters are supposed to occur. It might cause some issues/crashs. You would likely need to extract the files from the main.pak using the extractor tool and putting them in place to allow you to edit the files as well, otherwise it won't save.

Honestly, this might be more trouble than it's worth:P, the game would be A LOT harder with just 1 character as compared to the 2 with possible followers. Though I guess there's lonewolf and other modifications you could make. If you really want to do it though, make a new mod with main as data and dependencies and make sure you get all the levels there. Someone had made a guide for doing this if the levels are not there. After you haev the levels there close the editor, extract the main.pak files with the extractor, and then place those files in the Mods/Main folder or in your mod folder perhaps. Which ever one allows you to edit the files. Then try deleting one of the characters at character creation. Whatever happens with the characters at character creation seems to pull over to cyseal and such. I've had 4 starting characters from char creation->cyseal. Just no luck with being able to modify them:/.

Last edited by BlazeDragoon; 04/07/14 10:01 PM.