boars are level 5, going there on level 3 is quiet a challenge !
usually monster level is a good indication for you to know if you're in the right place or not.

Also what I always do in this kind of game, is to play the game, then stop after 2 or 3 hours.
Start over with a new setup, and then loop like that until I find a build that I love and feel effective.

Then I play it.
Doing this i can master the rule of the game, test monsters and skills effects. Learn about the mechanism of the game.
For example when you learn that rain plus the 3AP air spell can froze an enemy on turn 1,
or when you understand that monster won't go through a flamming ground,
or that you can use rain to create a pool of water and then electrify it on turn 2,
or use sneaking to become invisible,
or use crushing fist on mage or archers,
or use invocations to distract 99% of the enemies while you are preparing and positioning,
or that you can delay your turn (button middle right of the screen) so you can play 2 times consecutively, or etc...

People that have heavily played game like "Fallout 1&2, Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment" will find this game very normal or easy for the majority.
Because this the kind of game that force you to search, observe, think and understand.

Can't imagine the reaction of today gamers when starting Baldur's Gate 1, with a 2HP mage, and then facing a wolf that can hit you for 10, 5 minutes after starting the game.
Also the mage waiting for you in front of the "Friendly Arms Inn" was a good introduction to the game (100% sure everyone has die once at this place).

Last edited by Huyt; 07/07/14 06:51 PM.