Originally Posted by dot
Due to more and more crashes, not working functions (import of soundbank files, music files not working, ...), bad controlls (movement and editing of objects), bad database management (dependencies, main protection vs broken main ... ) and the lack of any documentation of any function I will not continue using the editor.

Maybe in a few months when they released a documentation (not tutorial videos) and fixed the faulty paths of many files (linking to their file servers).

I'm just not willing to trial and error everything (did that when I had no clue about programming) or to use so many different programs to get to some files. It just shows an unfinished product.

Regards,

Chris

I agree, the editor is currently in quite a bad shape. It gave me most grieving when it constantly crashed during browsing sound assets in resource manager.

But yeah, there's still error exceptions happening, UI is slow, error console starts shouting everytime i change into Game mode... It's a fantastic editor don't get me wrong, but needs some work from Larian before it can be even safely used for serious projects.

Last edited by SuZaKu; 07/07/14 10:31 PM.