I've installed a mediawiki instance on www.divinityengine.net and started configuring it.

While anyone can read it, I've configured it to require you to be logged in to create/edit/upload to minimise the amount of spam (you'll have noticed even these forums were hit recently) and/or vandalism. There will be a reCAPTHA when you create an account but after that you shouldn't be bothered with it again. Let me know if there are any issues.

I've still got a a few more extensions to install and there are lots of templates to created. For the timebeing I'm going to leave the main page unlocked (please don't abuse it) but I will probably lock it down once we've settled on a format. I will update the toolbox to point to these forums and to reddit. If there are any other useful links let me know.

I'm going to suggest that the wiki is english language only. We tried making the Dragon Age Toolset wiki multi-lingual but it didn't really work. If there is a demand for another language I can look into supporting it with a dedicated subdomain on divinityengine.net.

If you guys have any thoughts or suggestions feel free to post them up here.

Sunjammer
Code Monkey
Divinity Engine Wiki