Originally Posted by Horrorscope
Rhidian, if I may ask for clarification or most likely a second round of saying "No can do".

1. I use the Speed Mod, so using that and this doesn't work as it can only work with one mod, correct? If so, they need to make some major revisions...

2. How it functions. If I buy a spell-book, lets say I can learn this spell because I have +1 To Pyromancy on some armor. I learn the spell, then later I get better armor but lose the +1 to pyro, as the game stands vanilla I lose that spell immediately. If I wanted the spell back later I'd have to buy it again and re-learn. In this case I can simply use it and it doesn't disappear as many times as I like. This is a pretty good sized deal. It was an issue that was brought up in beta, sorta sucked when you lost spells that way and had to re-buy it.

Thanks.

1. Technically, if both mods are working separately, then one of them will fail. That being said, the work-around should be to put the RootTemplates of one of the mods (ie my EnhancedSkillbooks.lsb) into the RootTemplate folder of the other mod, and then activate the other mod.

This way only one mod is activated while both RootTemplate over-writes are in effect, and thus gaining both the Speed Mod effect and the Infinite Book mod effect.

Now I'm theorycrafting here, but if you already have a save made with the Increased Speed mod then you should just be able to transfer my RootTemplate over into that mod's folder, and your game save should acquire the new functionality since technically the mod dependencies weren't changed. You might want to make a backup of the save before trying this though.

2. When you use a Skill book with my mod, it stays in your inventory. So if you use it at level 5 and then need to re-learn it at level 10, you can do so provided you still have the Book.

Last edited by Rhidian; 09/07/14 12:50 AM.