I used to like steam, my account is 9 years old, until i bought x-rebirth. 50$ for a piece of shit game that was so bad some review sites just said they would re-review the game once it was in a working state cuz they cant right now because its so buggy.

I thought getting a refund would be straightforward "Hey, you sold a game as if it was in a full release state and its an early beta if were being nice, can i get a steam wallet refund so i can buy another game in your store?"

It took me 8 back and forth emails over more than 7 days for me to get a refund, the last one from me being "allrite, is there a way for me to download my games and uninstall steam, thats it for me" and they finally gave in.

The game was a buggy mess and i spent 4 hours trying to see if i could invert the mouse and steam tried to use that as an excuse not to refund me the 50$.

That completely demolished my old view that "Hey steam is a good company and what the heck, ill just randomly try this game because i like steam so whatev" Only bought 3 more games since that episode a year ago and i used to buy like 20 games a year.

I have never encountered a paypal issue with steam, ive been using this for steam for at least 2 years.

So cool it down with the felon shit, yes piracy is warranted if youre going to buy and encourage good devs once in a while. I myself got divinity first "outside" to see if it was worth buying and it was, so i bought it.

Last edited by Pertinax; 10/07/14 03:36 AM.