Originally Posted by Angry Dave

[CR 2] Potion (Debuff STR) | Poison Potion + Tooth (May required the recipe book to craft: unconfirmed)
[CR 2] Potion (Debuff DEX) | Poison Potion + Sinew (May required the recipe book to craft: unconfirmed)
[CR 2] Potion (Debuff INT) | Poison Potion + Tormented Soul (May required the recipe book to craft: unconfirmed)
[CR 2] Potion (Debuff CON) | Poison Potion + Bone Dust (May required the recipe book to craft: unconfirmed)
[CR 2] Potion (Debuff SPD) | Poison Potion + Void Essence (May required the recipe book to craft: unconfirmed)
[CR 2] Potion (Debuff PER) | Poison Potion + Eye (May required the recipe book to craft: unconfirmed)

You picked the wrong ones to mark as maybe needing a recipe. The ones I meant are:

Originally Posted by Angry Dave

[CR 5] Potion (STR) | Empty Potion Bottle + Tooth
[CR 5] Potion (DEX) | Empty Potion Bottle + Sinew
[CR 5] Potion (INT) | Empty Potion Bottle + Tormented Soul
[CR 5] Potion (CON) | Empty Potion Bottle + Bone Dust
[CR 5] Potion (SPD) | Empty Potion Bottle + Void Essence
[CR 5] Potion (PER) | Empty Potion Bottle + Eye

But now I am beginning to believe that the recipes are simply wrong. The reason is that there are alternative formulas that give the message that my crafting skill of 4 is too low. The alternative formulas are:

[CR >4] Potion (?) | Minor Constitution Potion + Bone Dust
[CR >4] Potion (?) | Speed Potion + Sinew
[CR >4] Potion (?) | Minor Perception Potion + Void Essence

These recipes I got from recipe books. I have verified the two first ones. They give a message saying that my crafting skill is too low (it is 4). Since I have not yet found Void Essence I have not been able to test the last one.

Last edited by ivra; 10/07/14 11:06 AM.