Originally Posted by BelialRus

- Random loot generator is stupid, forcing save/load behaviour. Random drops should be generated at level load for example, not when you open the chest

No, it doesn't. Just be satisfied with what you get. No worry, the game is easy enough no matter what you get. Sooner or later you will find a nice weapon or just buy one. In 120h I never reloaded ONCE for better gear.

- Puzzles doesnt make any sense "Find tiny switch on a dark side of cave, while game doesnt even hint you're supposed to solve a puzzle

There are hints for almost every puzzle. You just have to find them.

- Experience is limited, while there is totally no penalty for having an NPC's, just doenst make any sense really.

I don't what you even mean with that.

- New NPC auto levels to your level, making it possible to stash "crafters" and other unitilty NPC in Hall of Heroes (intended? still stupid anyway)

So what? You found a glitch. Just don't use it. Problem solved.

- Lore is delivered in huge tomes which feature two lines of text. what?

It's a game from a small studio. They only have two writers for the whole game. Do the maths. I think everyone would be pretty happy if you would mod some bigger books in (given you can decently write).

- NPC are ridicuously talkative, while featuring no dialogue varitaion. Even if you've long solved Jake Mureder you'll still get those lines from everyone in Cyseal

Why do you care? That's complaining for complainings sake...

- The PC vs Monsters is heavily imbalanced. To the point nearly every combination is exploitable, making combat mundane at every difficulty level

That's called tacitcs or classic rock, paper, scissors in strategy games. What do you want? Enemies that can't be beatable at all?

There are actually tons of small bugs, illogical stuff, imbalance etc just would take too long to list it

There is totally NO excuse for all this, the game has been in development for way too long.

There is absolutely no excuse for such an offensive and ignorant post. I fear you have just no idea about how game development really works and that a small developer like Larian can only do so much in the given time. They did an indredible job and they surely haven't deserved such an offensive, nitpicking and entitled post like yours.

They also patch the game almost on a daily basis because they care. People these days...

WOOS