Originally Posted by Lar_q
Here's a quick update on the KS rewards:

-The art books are printed and will start being sent out later this week/beginning of next week.
-We still have several people who didn't fill out their address (or who filled in wrong addresses as boxes return) but other than that, all KS boxes have been sent, including the signed ones.
-Signed posters are going out of the door this week (we had them reprinted because we didn't like the quality) and if all goes right, the T-shirts should be out of the door by the end of the week too (though there is a risk that they might still suffer a two week delay).
-The latest patch also updated the information for a lot of people whose info we didn't have at the time of release but who have submitted it since (pets, credits, dialogues etc...) People who only very recently submitted their KS backer info will need to wait a little bit longer.
-The DRM free discs for those who requested them will be shipped in August.

My apologies for the delays on this - a lot of them were out of our hands but we certainly did our part in underestimating the logistics of this particular part of the Kickstarter operation.

You knew it, Swen: don't do physical! Or at least let it do somebody else. wink

Can't wait for the artbook and t-shirt. I hope they'll arrive soon. And congrats again for all the success you've experienced in the past two weeks. I don't know anybody in the whole gaming industry who deserved it more than you. smile

WOOS