Originally Posted by Nass
Wow guys, could you please keep a sober tone? No need to call us paid off assholes. We're people too, with a genuine interest in games and game companies.

But anyways, here's my review. It's in danish, but a google translate can do wonders, if you're really interested:

http://dk.ign.com/divinity-original-sin-pc-1/59672/review/divinity-original-sin-anmeldelse#

This isn't your forums though, but feel free to delete and edit your own forum if you don't like what you see. Also YES some review sites DO deserve to be harshly judge. For example:

1) the 68 review was basically full of blantant slander (reviewer claims nobody wants this game...when it had a very successful kickstarter and still the #1 best seller game on steam and GoG). Also he goes on a insult raid against Larian themselves. There is little context of the actual game itself and even then his complains are confusing and vague.

2) The CheatCC review was laughably based on a build over 7 months ago complete with alpha screenshots and severely outdated information. However, they passed it as a full game review. I believe they were doing it for the site hits - which realistically is a thing.

That being said, I do like your review as I can tell you actually went through the game a good ways and objectively discuss the faults (many which I share). I think those reviews are legit and should be more encouraged through the industry - which sadly is not the case currently. Scores don't exactly matter much to me personally as much as the actual context of the review itself.

Sorry to take a harsh tone (and don't take it personally), but gamers need to speak up against poor reviews where the reviewer obviously did not play the game or had a one minded track coming in to smear the game as much as they can.