Yeah I know, but it did or does conflict with generated *txt files as well, if together in one mod.
Its not about root templates, that I've learned myself so far...

In my case, I had or have a modified lockpick mod (re-created; after the old one didn't work for me or the save/load procedure stalled every time) and the 'missing recipe' mod. If I would put another changed *txt in the recipe-mod folder, it will be completely ignored - also pre-patched version. Changed in my game for instance, the boost HP to 10% and switched out one of Madoras' skills.

If I then would put the file in the existent 'recipe' mod, only one of those files is loaded (including the proper file structure). If pointed to loading order 1, then it is working, but the root-template mod (indef. lockpick) was completely ignored.
So, why does that behavior, which should only occur for changing *lsb files also applies to *txt as well?
Haven't had much time for testing, but did put the character.txt in my lockpick-mod (1st load) and recipe as 2nd load-order. That way it is working...might try out to put them all-together...but as long it is working fine without having issues am fine with.

The *lsb/root template stuff is known to me - on a sidenote...

edit: am usually not that interested into *pak file modding, though. But this one pecked my interest ^^

Last edited by valky; 16/07/14 11:13 PM.