Just to clarify, by "steal the Blood Stones from Loic's office" I mean... after crossing the river to make it to Sacred Stone (near the 20:00 exact mark in the video, coincidentally), take a small detour to climb the mountain and take the portal into the Silverglen chapel cellar the opposite direction in which you normally would. 2 Blood Stones there; use them on nothing to get 2 Star Stones. After that you proceed to steal the ore at Sacred Stone. That's how you can skip both the Coves and the Trials and get the Teller at level 3 (Sacred Stone WP = still level 3, entering Sacred Stone = level 4, so just visit the Teller first, since you already have 5 stones at that point). You could probably complete the entire setup in under 30 minutes.

edit: Also, invis past the Immaculates is important to avoid both the Charisma XP or a fight. If you get the Charisma XP I'm pretty sure you make level 4 and lose out on a pair of books. I noticed in the video that you actually Charisma your way past them -- suboptimal. Less speaking, more sneaking.

One last comment on the video: Although you obviously want to steal as much ore as you can while you're there, you want to dump all but one piece on the ground before talking to Brandon. He'll take all the ore you have on you when you claim your reward. Then go back to where you dropped the ore and scoop it back up.

Last edited by ScrotieMcB; 18/07/14 11:42 AM.