Originally Posted by Deste
Can you easily generate the money for each level to get the books?
I opened the secret seller at lvl4 and bought my first pair of books and working on the second one now. I got bartering boots and amulet and egoistical trait for 3 bartering but it is still a hefty 19K gold (I think) and once all paintings are sold, it will be challenging to reach that with mobs loots.

I shall see though.

Thanks for the tips and I was also curious about crafting, cooking transforming process and how to make money out of that.

It might be great to make a 3 gold fish into a 50 gold dish (I am assigning random numbers) but you cannot really get so many ingredients or do you have a good set up for that and how much money would you make doing so. If it is not at least a few thousands gold, it seems like a tedious process.

tip about money : steal the gold plates! (inn, esmeralda, major house, I don't remember if anywhere else), they don't show up using ALT, but can be looted, they have a base value of 750, and there are 20ish of them in cyseal, that's a lot of money smile , the GOLD one ( appears yellow), not the useless white ones ( worth 1 coin) .

About "multiple leveling", if that works, you can tecnically get 8 books each level, if you sacrifice some xp on some char by virtue of being death for the purpose of delaying it's leveling up.

(or double the books in the case of double lone wolfs)

Just suicide one char on the skeletons, then build up a2kish xp difference

Last edited by ciopo; 22/07/14 02:45 PM.