Originally Posted by PatrickSJ
Originally Posted by nfrecks
I have spent a lot of time and effort working the crafting system in the game. I have yet to find anything to increase the armor value of a cloth item. I am also looking for a way to craft bracers or belts. Something better than what I am wearing in game. And Is there a way to stack stats on items or upgrade them after primary upgrade. IE : Boil then put metal scraps on a Item + whatever resists upgrade at level 15. Then try and upgrade 2 levels later and I can't re boil or put metal scraps on. Is it a 1 shot wonder thing?
I found the Guide a while back and It has been very informative but they updated it yesterday and it is now QUITE long and more complicated.

Feedback is always useful. Which parts are worse due to the complication? My intent was to simply the lookup and provide more information about the bonus effects for each item.

I found it very useful. I noticed that I had missed some of the helmets. They will be included when I create part 5 of this list (a new thread when I have enough changes to justify a new thread).

@[quote=PatrickSJ]: I tried to create the voodoo doll as mentioned in your Excel file, but that did not work. It needs to be created as specified in this thread. I.e. Wood Figurine = Cloth Scraps + Needle does not work, but Wood Figurine = Cloth Scraps + Thread works. I also found some erros in the Jewelry sheet with the super and/or lucky rabbit paw formulas. The formula for Super Belt (Rabbit Foot - Lucky) does not work.
The formulas for Super Amulet (Rabbit Foot - Lucky), and Super Amulet (Rabbit Foot) has the magic rabbit paw as an ingredient instead of the amulet.

Last edited by ivra; 22/07/14 05:31 PM.