Originally Posted by Trancid
Just a few people think the game is just too easy? Even without abusing stealth or min-maxing everything, my biggest complain about this game is that it does not give a decent combat challenge on the hard mode. With 2 lone wolves and a bad combat build on hard, I still never come close to dying.

I'm not bragging, I honestly find it odd that people are not complaining about this, is there something I'm not seeing? .

Yes, you are not seeing several threads and posts about a need for a true harder mod.
Basically, the devs didnt have time to make a proper one so this simple form we got is it.

Also, it isnt true that the game is all too easy. Some bigger fights are properly demanding.
Also, there is no "bad combat build". If you dont focus a build you get more diverse options which can all be used.

Play without Lone Wolf.
Thats how my harder mod will work, but there should be some others too.

Simply complaining about something is counter productive and annoying.

Originally Posted by Halpmepls

2) Can't hit enemies 2 levels above you. Miss. Miss. Miss. Miss. Miss.

3) Stupid linear game. Slow. Retarded

4) AI gets stuck and takes an hour to take a turn.

- You can hit enemies 2 levels above you. You just need to use proper skills for it.
I dont particularly like how this is setup but its doable.

- psychological projection in that second sentence, eh? sure looks like it.

- doesnt take hours. there is a key to press to force the turn to end. It only happens when the pathways are too crowded and Ai cannot find a way through.

As for the OP complaint about Tenebrium. I have to take back that i agree with it. Ive just come to that part of the game and its actually fitting.

It is internally coherent and consistent with the games narrative and story logic.