When in Coop conversation with two players we still have the issue you can't see what the other person said without scrolling up each time and you cannot see the dialog box in the bottom right while in coop conversation.

This is what you see if you do nothing but watch:

NPC: Hey how ya doin?
Wait Coop Partner
NPC: I'll tell you about this shit hole, orcs to the left, zombies to the right, worse than the Baxter's and Roho's I tell ya.

That is the issue. Here is what you do every time to know what your partner asked or said:

NPC: Hey how ya doin?
Wait Coop Partner
(Now Scroll up to see your partner asked: "What can you tell me about this town?")
(Then Scroll back down to see response or your list of choices)
NPC: I'll tell you about this shit hole, orcs to the left, zombies to the right, worse than the Baxter's and Roho's I tell ya.

This is how all coop conversation plays out, your partners questions or responses are always right out of view. The game gives you focus on story choice, but to know wtf is going on you have to scroll up each time to see what your partner said, then back down.

The Fix: Obviously show and focus on what your partner said and if you need to scroll down to see more of what the NPC said or what is being asked of you, you do that. The point is we need to see the conversation without scrolling up in chronological order. Since I have to scroll up and down each time, I won't have any issue scrolling down to where it's my time to make a choice after I read everything in order.

I'd still love a total revamp of the coop system, but this is one last step imo in conjuntion with the improved dialog box for non-coop conversation to make the system, ok.