Originally Posted by DuncanIdaho33
This game is nearly unplayable because of the movement speed.

For those who say they like it this slow - do you feel the same way about using dial-up instead of DSL? You know, waiting ten minutes for a picture to load makes me feel the authenticity of the download. The hyper-slowness help keep me from running into malware because my spyware programs have so much time to do their jobs.

That's just ridiculous and so is this game as it currently stands.

Yeah, you're completely right. Characters should move 10 times faster, and they should fly. And we should cut 99% of text from the game, because reading is sooo annyoing. Why i need to read for 5 minutes to get quest, when NPC could just tell me "GO TO X BRING ME X"?! And searching for locations is annyoing and slow, so we should have quest markers. Why would anyone want to spent hours looking for some specific cave?! And turn-based combat is slow, so we should be able to click a button and just see all enemies die in flames. Diablo 3 did it right, why D:OS can't?!

Hell, just remove everything, devs should let us click once in menu to see the end-game credits. Why play for 70 hours, when one click could accomplish the same thing? And would be thousands times cheaper and faster. So much technological advancement, and we still have to actually play games to finish them :-/

That's just ridiculous and so is this game as it currently stands.

Last edited by Shaki; 26/07/14 10:34 PM.