I updated it to a new version and fixed the crash bug that I was seeing. New version is up as "alpha2". I didn't look into the unicode character issue yet so that crash may still exist.

Also, the previous release was a debug build and was very large. New version is the release build which is much smaller and a bit faster.


Edit: I broke the mods view in alpha2: you could still see mods but the table did not list the mod bonuses. This has been corrected in alpha3. Also fixed path resolution for save game folder.

It would be useful if we could compile a list of PermBoosts that don't work so that they can be removed from the list.

Last edited by Dairymoose; 29/07/14 03:14 AM.