Originally Posted by tx3000
3. SPECIAL ARROWS DAMAGE ARE GARBAGE
I'm sorry but there is no reason a normal arrow shot out of a normal bow to be doing 3-4 times more damage than a special arrow shot out of the same bow. Special arrows should always do more than normal arrows, and they just don't.

I see no issue with this, the arrow has an added benefit to it, so in my mind it obviously means that the arrow doesn't hit/do as much damage as an non special arrow would do.

4. HITS AND MISSES
There is no reason why an Archer with a DEX of over 11 whether in a stance or not, only have a 49% or less chance to hit every time. That 49% goes even lower when encountering enemies that have saving bonuses. And this makes special arrows even worse than they already are.

There is something wrong with your speccing then. I only ever get that low when they are quite far from me. If they are prone you always get 100%. Also you can take skills that can improve your accuracy at the cost of an extra Action Point (or Damage too)

5. DURABILITY ON BOWS/CROSSBOWS
Restricting how many arrows you have is one thing, but to make durability get used on those arrows is also bullshit. The only time durability should ever effect a bow/crossbow is when using Normal arrows

Makes sense to have durability used regardless of arrow type, you are still using the bow be it a normal arrow or a special explosive arrow.